Thursday, January 30, 2014

Surviving the Blizzard of 2014.

Well, looks like we survived the Blizzard of 2014. PRAISE THE LORD! I am so happy to see the snow melt & go away! We definitely have to go grocery shopping. I have definitely emptied our pantry & fridge. Whoopsies. Anyways, we are still just trucking along. Still loving being pregnant! Here's the update… 


How far along:  24 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Still about the same as before--maternity shirts, some pants.   
Total weight gain:  About 8 pounds.
Stretch marks:  Fingers crossed, still no stretch marks!
Sleep:  What's that??? Ok, I may be a little dramatic on that..but for real, I haven't been sleeping a lot. It stinks.  
Best moment this week: Realizing how blessed I am. We had the Blizzard of 2014, and as much as I hated being in house for three days straight & not being able to get out--I remembered there were so many people stranded in their cars, school, work, etc. And I was at least home with my husband and dogs. Definitely could have been worse. I am very lucky!  
Miss anything: Red Bull. I would love one!   
Movement: Sweet baby Ty is so active & healthy! Makes for a happy Mommy & Daddy. He is going crazy as we speak. His kicks have gotten stronger too! **See video at bottom** 
Food cravings: None.   
Anything make you sick or queasy:  Nope 
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out:  Flat. 
Wedding rings on or off:  On, but I have been taking my ring off at night. I've been getting hot in the middle of night, so my fingers swell. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Well, a little grumpy over the weather! I am so READY FOR SOME BEACH WEATHER!!!!!!
Looking forward to:  My routine. I miss it so!!!!  


24 Weeks


Hollan Jayne's Birthday Party

Snow Day :) 

Here is Baby Ty kicking. You can see him kick the remote at the end. 

1 comment:

  1. My mom was pregnant blizzard of 93 with my brother!!! :))) I finally got a chance to sit and read your blog. I'm so excited for you guys and baby Ty!! :)

    ReplyDelete