Saturday, February 8, 2014

Last post before the THIRD trimester..

Well it was my first full week of work and I am EXHAUSTED. Good gracious, I forgot what a full week was like. It was nice to be back into a steady routine though. We had the 100th day of school on Friday!! This year is flying by. Anyways, here is the weekly bump date.. I have a question at the bottom! Would love to hear anyones thoughts. Message me on Facebook or just comment on here. 


How far along:  25 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes: Wellllll, I purchased my 1st pair of maternity pants. They are so comfy--BUT I can still wear some normal bottoms! :)    
Total weight gain:  About 11 pounds. 
Stretch marks:  Still blessed in this department. 
Sleep: I still get up about 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom..BUT I am actually able to fall right back asleep after. Which is an improvement  
Best moment this week: Celebrating the 100th Day of School with my kiddos! They were so excited! :) 69 days left til the last day of school, which means 64 days or less for me.   
Miss anything: Nothing really.   
Movement: My little mover, I love it. This is for sure my FAVORITE part of pregnancy. Its so special.  
Food cravings: I haven't had any really.    
Anything make you sick or queasy:  I love being able to say no to this one, it is nice to not be sick all the time.  
Labor signs: No--little early for that one.
Belly Button in or out:  I just keep waiting for it to go from innie to outie. 
Wedding rings on or off:  On, I was taking them off at night, but I haven't had to lately.  
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to:  3rd Trimester! Cannot believe it is almost time for it.   

Speaking of 3rd Trimester--Any advice/suggestions/things to know about the 3rd trimester?? Let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment