Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby Ty Bumpdate!


Helloooooo 3rd and FINAL trimester!!! I cannot believe I am in the last trimester! I had the glucose test today-- the drink wasn't as bad as I thought. Tasted like a flat sunkist! I will know in a week if I passed! 


How far along:  27 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes: Some maternity pants & shirts! Cannot wear my tshirts-- they are too tight and sooo not comfy!  
Total weight gain:  I have gain 11 pounds!  
Stretch marks:  Still blessed in this department. 
Sleep: I am actually getting some sleep lately! It has been nice.   
Best moment this week: Watching my stomach move. Oh my goodness, it's so neat & exciting!!! :) Oh, and getting my hair cut! I got about 5-6 inches off!! 
Miss anything: Salad. I haven't been able to eat it since I got pregnant & I miss a good salad!    
Movement: My sweet boy is so active!! I love it so much. He recognizes Tyler's voice and moves when he hears him! So sweet!! They already have a special bond.  
Food cravings: I haven't had any really.    
Anything make you sick or queasy:  Really strong cleaning supplies have been giving me a headache!  
Labor signs: No--little early for that one. But I have started having a few Braxton Hicks Contractions--- I thought it was just gas! Haha
Belly Button in or out:  I just keep waiting for it to go from innie to outie. 
Wedding rings on or off:  On--- but my fingers swell when I get hot & with this warm weather I am sure the day will come when I take them off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy! :) A little emotional too. We were watching a show & the daughter was graduating High School--- I started crying. And got all emotional about Ty graduating one day. Really???? And it doesn't help my baby sister is graduating too. 
Looking forward to:  The next appointment I have an ultrasound! Eek! Cannot wait to see our baby boy! Tyler & I are so excited!!

Hello short hair!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment