Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ohhhh, we're (over) half way there...

NESTING…It. has. started. I am officially a  "nester". All I want to do is clean the house, wash Ty's clothes (already done twice for some reason), color coordinate my closet, color coordinate Ty's closet, ETC. I heard about nesting when I first got pregnant and I thought--oh that won't be me. BOY. WAS. I. WRONG. It the past week I have vacuumed the house THREE TIMES. You're talking to the girl who usually vacuums ONCE a week. I have cleaned the bathrooms twice, cleaned the kitchen twice. I know Tyler is loving it, too! :) Today, I have washed all of Ty's clothes (again) and organized them by size and put them in his dresser. Now I just need to get some baby hangers so I can hang his nicer clothes. And, yes, they will also by size--but also color. This is not SO weird, because I have always had my closet color coordinated! ANYWHO---that is what is going on in my world. I have a little over 4 months to go--and I am SOOOOOO ready to meet Ty!!!! I obviously want him to come when it is the right time, but doesn't mean I can't be excited! :) 


How far along:  22 Weeks, 6 Days
Maternity clothes: I can still pretty much wear my regular clothes, just have to put a rubber band on my pants. BUT--I can wear maternity clothes, too. So, I just wear whatever I feel like wearing & whatever is comfortable.   
Total weight gain:  I have an appointment on Thursday--so I will know then. I don't have a scale--so I don't check it everyday. I'd guess a few pounds. My last appointment was December 27th, and I hadn't gained any weight yet. But it has been almost a month since then.  
Stretch marks:  So far, so good! Still using coca butter!
Sleep:  Still the same, getting up to use the restroom about twice a night. Lately I have been having the WEIRDEST dreams & some of them wake me up. That would be a fun blogpost in itself--my crazy dreams. 
Best moment this week: Getting all of Ty's clothes washed and put up! :) 
Miss anything: Nothing really this week. I had some cooked sushi last weekend and that handled the craving! And my work week wasn't near as crazy as last, so I haven't wanted a glass of wine this week.  
Movement: My little mover, I feel him ALL THE TIME. I love it.  
Food cravings:  I haven't had any cravings this week. I know Tyler is thankful! :) 
Anything make you sick or queasy:  Nope 
Labor signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out:  Flat. 
Wedding rings on or off:  On, but I have been taking my ring off at night. I've been getting hot in the middle of night, so my fingers swell. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I have been so happy this week! :) 

Looking forward to:  My appointment this week, I love getting to hear his heartbeat! 

Here are a few pictures from this week! 
22 Weeks, 4 Days


This is Carson, my friend Emilie's son. I got to play with him yesterday. He is so precious! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment