Friday, January 3, 2014

Registering for Baby Ty

Good Morning from these two cutie pies who are keeping me company!
Good Morning to everyone!

A friend of mine, Courtney, suggested that I blog about what I registered for Ty. I thought that was a great idea! We had so much fun and loved seeing all the neat things for babies that Target had to offer. Some things we weren't sure of, but thought we might as well register for it anyways. I am not going to talk about EVERYTHING we registered for, but you can certainly check it out here!


One of our "big" items we registered for was the Eddie Baurer XRS Convertible Car Seat. It is really awesome because we can use it when he is a newborn; and then once he does not have to be in a rear facing car seat, it changes into a forward facing! Not to mention it is really nice looking and Tyler was super excited about the style of it. *Cough Cough* it has subtle houndstooth on it! Roll Tide to that. Although after that game last night, he may change his mind. Just kidding! He still loves his Tide--just hates it for the team.

Another item we registered for (that I LoVe) was the Eddie Bauer Home & Travel Playard (do we see a theme here? I didn't even realize it until I looked at our registry again--the highchair is also Eddie Bauer) This item is super cool (yes, I am talking about an item for a baby #newmommyprobs) and it can be used when he gets older as well! It is a pack and play and it starts out with a bassinet and changing table, it then can be lowered when he gets older. This would be perfect for his visits to see his Granny K, Gran Gran, Grum & Poppa, etc! SoOoOo if you are wanting a longer visit with Ty……… hint hint! 
This next item is actually NOT Eddie Bauer, but I have heard how it would be your BFF. It is the Graco Duet Connect 2-in-1 Swing and Bouncer. Ty will be able to enjoy this fun 2-in-1 swing/bouncer until he is 30 pounds--which I HOPE will be for a decent amount of time. 

Those are just a few of the items we registered. We of course registered for a lot more, but I just wanted to discuss those 3 items. We had a lot of fun registering & Tyler LOVED scanning the items. Don't forget if you would like to see anything else we registered for, go HERE!

I hope everyone has a good weekend and stays warm. It is SO cold outside. Brrrrrrrrrr.

XOXO,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment