Saturday, April 26, 2014

A little update on Momma & Ty..

Well, everything is still going pretty good. I went back to the doctor on Thursday and my doctor said he wants me to try and make it to 37 weeks to have Ty. I will be 36 tomorrow... So he could be here very soon! So exciting! I will start going to my doctor twice a week now. I go back on Monday! 

While I was there Thursday my blood pressure was a little high, so they sent me back to the Triage for blood work and more monitoring. My blood pressure went down a lot & my blood work came back good! So that was a blessing!!! I did get an ultrasound done while I was there & they said he was looking to weigh about 6 pounds 1 oz!! *Note* I was 5 pounds 15 ounces and was born at 40 weeks exactly. Baby Ty is clearly not taking after Momma! Tyler was 9 pounds. Yikes! Anyways, I had to do a 24 hr urine collection and had to bring it back the next night. It came back great as well! 

So, I am still on bed rest and I am not going to lie, it's been nice. I do get lonely, but I have been watching Sex & the City TV series and when I finish those I will begin Full House! I know, quite the opposite. Tyler has been absolutely amazing during this! He cooks, cleans, checks on me all the time. I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!!

I do want to thank a few people who have provided dinner for us! My mom made us several meals to last us for a while! Tyler's mom has made us dinners as well. My friend, Courtney, made us two breakfast casseroles. Our friends, Michael & Erin, brought us a meal tonight. We received a gift card to my favorite (Zaxbys) from Mrs. Loretta, a sweet woman that works with my mom. And Sunday night we have some sweet teachers from Coosada (2nd Grade Green Pod--y'all rock!) who are bringing us dinner!! Thank you so much to everyone from doing that--means so much to us!!! 

I have felt so loved during this entire pregnancy and I am so thankful for all the love and prayers I have received!!! All the texts, Facebook messages, etc. mean the world!!! Ty will be here soon & I cannot wait for everyone to meet him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment