Tuesday, April 8, 2014

6 Weeks and COUNTING!

It has been a while since I wrote on my blog--I have been super duper busy! The pregnancy is coming to an end and it is so bittersweet. I have so many feelings and thoughts--but I am so excited!!! Last time I wrote I was 31 weeks and now I am 34. A lot has happened since then! I had my first experience having to go Labor & Delivery.. not fun! I had a student at school who was running in the hallway & ran straight into my stomach. She hit pretty hard, so I called my doctor & he wanted me to come to Labor & Delivery just to be safe. So they hooked me up to the monitors and monitored Baby Ty's heartbeat and contractions (incase I had any.) Luckily, everything was fine and Baby Ty and I are great. It was scary, but I am so thankful we are okay. Tyler was such a trooper and it gave us a little taste of the drive and nerves going to the hospital! I am so blessed, I have one incredible husband!!!! Ty and I are very lucky!! Here is my update! 

How far along:  34 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes: I am rocking the maternity clothes all day, everyday!     
Total weight gain:  Well I started out at 145 and by the end of the 1st Trimester I was at 130. So I lost 15 pounds. I have gained that back, plus a few pounds. I am at 153 now!    
Stretch marks:  Still no stretch marks! Thankfully! :) 
Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty good! It takes me a little bit longer to fall asleep, but once I get comfortable--I sleep through the night with exception of my ONE bathroom break. I am praying I can continue to sleep like this for a few more weeks.      
Best moment this week: Well since I blogged the best moment was Spring Break! I NEEDED that week & it was so nice and relaxing! I had a doctors appt and found out Baby Ty was head down AND my placenta was where it needed to be!! Which was a huge change. Looks like as of a now the C-Section will not be needed!!!! Such a blessing! 
Miss anything: I still miss my speed. I got the waddle down now. It takes me longer to get places and to do things! Tyler has been so patient with me, did I mention how wonderful he was???
Movement: Dear gracious, yes. He moves A LOT. And now, the movements are so strong and big. Sometimes they are a little uncomfortable. He likes to roll his entire body from one side to other! 
Food cravings: None really.        
Anything make you sick or queasy:  Well, Baby Ty is taking up more room  so I get fuller quicker and then I get hungry. So I am eating smaller meals--more often. But if I wait too long I get queasy feeling. 
Labor signs: Nope. Just the occasional Braxton Hicks contractions. 
Belly Button in or out:  I just keep waiting for it to go from innie to outie. 
Wedding rings on or off:  Off :( Makes me so sad!!! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am so emotional. I feel like I cry all the time!   
Looking forward to:  Tomorrow is my work baby shower & Saturday we are having another 4D ultrasound. We won a free won a few weeks ago & the lady said she wanted to do it again because she didn't like the pictures!! 

Here are some pictures! 
This is a picture from our 1st 4D Ultrasound! He is so perfect! He has the cutest lips EVER!

Sweet student of mine & I on Dr. Seuss Day. He was my Cat in the Hat & Ty and I were Thing 1 and 2! 

Panoramic View of Ty's room! :) 

My sweet husband resting after working in Ty's room! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment