Thursday, September 17, 2015

To Our Angel Baby

BP2,

Hey sweet angel baby! Today is the day that you were supposed to be here. Today is the day we would have been a family of four. Today is the day Ty would no longer be the baby of the family. Today is the day Ty would have been a big brother. Today is your birthday. Happy Birthday, my love. Today is a day of sadness and a day of praise. Today, none of those things happened. God had different plans. We think about you daily. We wonder if you would have been a baby boy or baby girl. Did you know that we had names picked out for you? Those names will forever be yours. I cannot believe this day has come. I have dreaded it. I still wish you were in my belly. I still wish I would be getting everything ready for maternity leave. But, God knew you would have had to have a lot medical care. God knew that you needed to be in Heaven. That is why today is a day to praise too. Because you don't have to see the evils of this world, or be sick. You are healed and you are with God and you are with my daddy! I'm jealous, little one. Give your Papa E a hug and a kiss for me. And have him give you a hug and a kiss from Daddy, Ty, and me. We love you, baby. We miss you. But, we are so thankful that you are watching down on us. Happy Birthday, Baby Perdue 2! Enjoy your party in Heaven!

Love,
Daddy, Mommy, & Ty

I still feel as if a piece of me was lost the day I had my D&C. I feel like I have grown in my relationships with God and Tyler. It hasn't been easy. I have had some tough days & some good days. I cannot lie, I asked God why. I was so disappointed in myself for questioning God. But thank goodness for my amazing Husband. He reminded me of God's perfect plan. He reminded me that God knew BP2 needed to be in Heaven. God had a plan. Thank you, Tyler, for reminding me of that. Thank you for loving me & bearing with me through this time. I know that when God wants us to be pregnant again, we will be. I thank God daily for giving me peace & blessing me with Tyler & Ty! And just for blessing me in general. Remember, sometimes things happen to us that wasn't our plan, but God's plan. Remember God loves you no matter what. 

Here is my only ultrasound picture I got. Here is our sweet angel baby


"For the word of the Lord holds true, and we can trust everything he does. He loves whatever is just and good; the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth."

Psalm 33: 4-6

Blessings,
Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment